Pages

9 DIY Gifts that seem Luxury

Nov 1, 2013

The holidays are coming up and that means time to start thinking gifts! I love giving handmade gifts because: It can be WAY cheaper than buying similar items in store, it makes gift-giving more meaningful.

Also, its an excuse to craft! 

Like when receiving gifts, I don't like to give gifts that are useless or tacky. 

I rounded up nine amazing handmade gifts that say more "luxury" than cheap! I would love to receive any of these. I might even make some for myself! 

How AWESOME and stylish are the chalk-dipped wine glasses or the gold monogrammed mugs? 


Cheap, easy DIY Gifts for Christmas or any time!


 
Body butter...that's whipped... and honey scented. Four simple ingredients! I also love that included in this tutorial are print out labels to put on your jars! Cute cute cute. 

  

    




See Also: DIY Bottle Decorations for Fall                                                                                      


   


  




Thank you to the amazing crafty bloggers who created these tutorials, all images are linked to their original sources. 


What are some of the best DIY gifts you've given?

Please comment below & subscribe!



Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs